Hey hey hey all.  Welp, we made it back home safe and sound and with a LOT of great memories for the books.  It's going to take more than one post to relate all of our adventures so I will just start off by saying we experienced God's favor at every turn.  You know how you imagine a vacation is going to go, then it just gets better as it unfolds in real time? That's favor!  Each and every day we got a special blessing from someone along the way which all added up to a bounty of beauty. I always look for that daily miracle and it always shows up; a heart of expectancy cannot be overestimated!

Before I go any further I have to say a hearty 'Thank-You' to my Honey Lamb, Raymond for holding down the fort while we were away.  Not only that, he was gracious enough to have prepared a lovely dinner of salmon and green beans for us to feast on for dinner.  How grateful I am to have this wonderful man support me in all of the wacky things I do!
Dad and I were cross-eyed tired by the end of our four day excursion-still recovering actually-but it was so worth it.  Trust me, I've got receipts!!  More to come!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Big Chop

Me, Myself, and I

From San Antonio to San Antonio and back again