Lets Be Friends

How many of us have them?  The ones that go above and beyond.  Who ask about, hug, pray for, feed and generally love up on us?  Today I'd like to highlight a few of those friends we've made since we've been in Florida.  In addition to those in the photographs I'd like to mention my neighbors Denise and Frank and Mary and Don who have invited us into their homes multiple times for lovely meals and fellowship but I don't have receipts.  And of course our oldest friends in Florida, Brian and Stephanie Davis, Who have taken us into their home countless times and are the reason we live in the Tampa area.  We are so grateful to have the love and support of people here; I hope we are able to eventually return the love we've received thus far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Big Chop

Me, Myself, and I

From San Antonio to San Antonio and back again