New Home

The time has come to change my writing home. My plans are to move my current blog home to Wordpress.com under a different name in the coming weeks.  BUT, that said I have soooooo many Dad stories that I'd still like to share; Stories of his past that have kept me entertained my whole life that I think you will find entertaining too. So here's the thing: I will keep posting, albeit less frequently.  Feel free to subscribe to:  trippinwithdad.blogspot.com to keep up with Dad and the beautiful colorful life he led. I made a promise to him that I would make sure his grandchildren knew his story and I will do just that through the blog. So stay tuned for more trips with Dad and new trips with Sylvia and Raymond. See you in a few weeks!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Big Chop

Me, Myself, and I

From San Antonio to San Antonio and back again