Dad and I are busy getting ready for our next adventure. Ok. I'm the one whose busy while Dad is chilling. But we can't wait to set sail on our 4 day Disney cruise to the Bahamas. One might think packing for a four day vacay wouldn't take much energy but you would be sadly mistaken. Whether you are traveling overnight or for a month, certain necessities must go with. Those necessities take up a whole small suitcase so, be prepared. I always plan for the worst and hope for the best that way I am rarely disappointed. I meticulously pack using a detailed checklist of items Dad needs. This ranges from his favorite night cap to toothpicks. No item is too small to be catalogued and packed. If it truly matters at home then chances are it will matter in another location. This is a task that takes days to accomplish well so, start early and save yourself considerable stress. We took this trip on another Disney ship two years...
Sending you lots of love!
ReplyDelete