My Guys

Together at Mom's homegoing
Challenging Tiger Woods

What can I say about my guys?    They met 33 years ago and I am sure they sized each other up as men do.  I don't remember the exact dynamic but you can bet I felt PRETTY confident about this new relationship before I made the introduction happen.  I know how it COULD have gone but I'm glad their meeting was obviously one filled with mutual respect.  They knew they had one objective and that was to get along for my sake.
Sharp at Lula's wedding
That easily morphed into love and concern for one another independent of my opinion on it.  How blessed can a woman be to have the two most important men on earth love her beyond the beyond?!  Dad came to call on Raymond as often as he did me which was a great source of comfort and pride.  My husband was my Dad's son in every sense which left us all blessed beyond measure.
About to take flight
Maui love
Heading home
Dads pride and joy

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Big Chop

Me, Myself, and I

From San Antonio to San Antonio and back again