I'm back!

Hey hey hey dear reader!  I am back from summer vacay and before you admit to yourself that you missed me (muah) I want to say first that I missed writing to you!  It was a much needed respite BUT I've been itching to get back on the 'beat' that is L.I.F.E.  (Living In Full Expectation!!!).  It has been an incredible summer and I plan to fill you in on all of the travel details but for now, let me just say I am happy to be cracking on the keyboard sharing and caring.  I'd love to hear about some of the shenanigans you got into this summer--Let me know in the comments section, on Facebook or by email.  I will be coming atcha Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays so stay frosty and stay in love with LIFE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Big Chop

Me, Myself, and I

From San Antonio to San Antonio and back again